Apply to use a pitch
Fingal County Council maintains 168 sports pitches in Regional and Neighbourhood Parks which are used by Sporting Organisations throughout Fingal.
Getting a team together?
If you are a new club and would like to apply for a pitch, please download the application form at the end of this page or contact email@example.com
Each year in April clubs previously on our files have forms automatically sent to them and our pitches are then allocated in August.
An Affiliation Certificate and the page listing matches must be stamped by the relevant league and a current insurance cert provided.
The cost of renting a pitch is €600 for one adult team plus €100 for every subsequent adult team, for juveniles (U18) it is €30 per team to a max of €600, and all clubs must pay a €50 administration fee.
Members of the public can use pitches for informal kick-about but all organised groups must receive prior approval from the Council.
- Pitch Allocation Conditions (27582 W)
- Pitch Allocation - Invite to Apply Schools 27582 V
- Application form 2018-19 school Pitches (27582 O)
- Pitch Allocation - Invitation to Apply 27582U
- Pitch Allocation - Application Form 2018-19 27582Q